After a long time, Nokia has come up with another handset Nokia D1C along with Android version. The Nokia Company announced that they are releasing this D1C device in the next year 2017. The Company was failed to impress the users with Nokia Lumia Handset models, because of some complication reason. That’s why this time all the users can see the face of new Nokia D1C Android version outlook.
According to the trusted site, the Nokia company confirmed to bring the 2GB model of Nokia D1C Android Smartphone at Rs 9999 and the 3GB model will be disclosed along with tag price at Rs 12999 in India. As we are expecting to get two types of variant storages such as 2GB or 3GB RAM, the Nokia D1C features 5.5” full HD Display and powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 processor. The expected date of release is on early 2017.
Nokia D1C Full Specifications and Features:
Let’s take a closer look at upcoming new Nokia D1C Android version handset. The Nokia Company for the first time is bringing Android version handset instead of Microsoft’s Nokia Lumia. After all, Company did not receive such kind of profits by Nokia Lumia. See the Specifications and Features below of Nokia D1C.
|Specifications||Nokia D1C Features|
|Camera – Rear||16 Megapixel|
|Camera – Front||8 Megapixel|
|Features||Single SIM Card Slot (GSM), No fingerprint sensor and Quick charging|
|Memory||32 GB internal memory and expandable upto 128 GB|
|Operating System||Android 7.0 Nougat Operating System|
|Processor||Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 MSM8937 chipset, Octa Core 1.4 GHz, Cortex A53 processor|
|RAM||2 and 3 GB RAM|
|Release Date||10 March of 2017 (expected) – See Below|
|Price||$200 USD – see below|
|Colors||Black, Gold and White|
|Screen Display||5.0” Full HD screen and 1080 x 1920 pixels’ resolution|
- Launch date is on 10 March of 2017 (expected).
- Nokia D1C Handset.
- It has Android 7.0 version (Nougat) operating system.
- Single SIM Card Slot (GSM).
- It supports 2G, 3G, and 4G networks.
- No fingerprint sensor and quick charging.
- Screen size is about 5.0” (12.7 cm).
- It also has Full HD screen and 1080 x 1920 pixels’ resolution.
- 441 ppi pixel density.
- IPS LCD type.
- Multi-touch and capacitive touchscreen.
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 MSM8937 chipset.
- Octa Core 1.4 GHz, Cortex A53 processor.
- 64 – bit Architecture.
- It also has Adreno 505 graphics.
- 2 or 3 GB inbuilt RAM.
- Inbuilt memory up to 32 GB storage.
- Up to 128 GB Expandable memory.
- Primary camera 16 MP with CMOS image Sensor.
- Autofocus available.
- Unavailable image stabilization.
- LED flashlight including 4616 x 3464 image resolution.
- ISO and Exposure compensation settings.
- It also has High Dynamic Range mode and Continuous Shoot.
- Digital Zoom, Tap to Focus, Face Detection of camera features.
- Full HD video recording 1920 x 1080p @30 fps.
- The front camera is 8 MP without flash light.
- Nokia D1C has a strong battery life of 3000mAh.
- Li-Polymer battery type.
- Supports Indian bands 4G, 3G, and 2G.
- GPRS and EDGE are available.
- Wi-Fi 802.11 available including Personal Hotspot.
- 2 Bluetooth version.
- A-GPS and Glonass are available.
- Micro USB 2.0 cable.
- The loudspeaker is available.
- 5 mm Audio headphone jack.
Nokia D1C Price and Review:
The features of Nokia D1C is quite remarkable, the price of 2GB RAM will be $150. If you want 3GB RAM of Nokia D1C handset, then the user need to pay around $200. Nokia D1C is similar to the Vodafone’s Smart Ultra 7. It’s excellent to have a new version of Android which is 7.0 Nougat.
The resolution of the screen is excellent, and HD video can be watched with more details. It has 441 ppi pixel density which will help the user to click some awesome shot with 16 MP rear camera. Nokia D1C has the 505 Adreno graphics and Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 operating system, which will also help you to run the device more smoothly including 64 bit.
3GB inbuilt RAM and 64 bit along with Octa core 1.4 GHz of Nokia D1C will not show some hang or glitch issues. 8 MP front camera is good enough to take an amazing selfie of you.
Users can even set any 4G SIM card in a single slot and supports all the Indian bands. It also has high battery life power Li-Polymer type.
All we can do is to wait until 2017 arrives, and its quite affordable price for all the users.
However, this first time that Nokia Company is going to launch an Android version handset instead of Microsoft operating system. Microsoft’s Nokia Lumia is unable to impress the users with its features because users found many complications on the Nokia Lumia handset. We are hoping that this upcoming Android version of Nokia D1C handset will resolve all those issues. Please share your opinions by commenting on the box below.