Nokia has launched Android phones and among all Nokia 6 is the first. Well, the model and its overall making received warm reception from all around, and it went out of stock unbelievably in shortest possible time span. Now the era is about to witness the second most wonderful creation of Nokia and at Mobile World Congress 2017, the HMD is likely to make public the enchanting Nokia P1, certainly Nokia flagship projects.
Right before its launching, certainly it is better to know about Nokia P1 Release Date beforehand, so the moment it launches the investment can be made without facing any last minute dilemma. So its better to have a comprehensive knowledge about the phone.
Nokia P1 Price and Specifications:
|Specifications||Nokia P1 Features|
|Camera – Rear||22 MP|
|Camera – Front||8 MP|
|Features||It features QHD or Full HD resolution|
|Memory||Two variants 128 and 256 GB internal memory|
|Operating System||Android 7.0 Nougat|
|Processor||Snapdragon 835 SoC|
|RAM||6 GB RAM|
|Release Date||2017 – See Below|
|Price||roughly $800 (Rs.54,500) and $950 (Rs.64,700)|
|Colors||Black, Silver, Rose Gold|
|Screen Display||5.3-inch display with Gorilla Glass 5 on top|
Design of Nokia P1:
- Out and out following the strategy of concept render video, this phone undoubtedly one of the best high-end, premium Android devices which comes in metal frame.
- On the left edge, there will be the hybrid dual-SIM slot then the power and volume buttons will be on the right edge. While talking about the lens located at the back of the device its Carl Zeiss and below the lens there is the famous Nokia logo.
- The device will be having USB Type-C port, the 3.5mm audio jack and speaker grille, now all these will be located underneath along the bottom edge.
- The home button is presumed to be sitting below the display right above the fingerprint scanner. Now in the leak, the device can be seen in colors like Black, Silver, Rose Gold.
Nokia P1 Price:
- Now the android flagship of Nokia, Nokia P1, is likely to come in two different variations 256GB and 128GB. The 128GB is expected to be starting from $800 (roughly Rs. 54,500), whereas the 256GB could be round about $950 (roughly Rs. 64,700).
- As referred above, the phones are likely to be exposed at MWC and at MWC the availability as well as the pricing of the phone will be detailed.
- On February 26 the HMD Global will likely to be hosting their event. Now there is a big possibility that as similar to Nokia 6, Nokia P1 will turn out to be a specific China-only launch. However, the international market will be receiving a later update.
Nokia P1 Specifications:
- Apart from the external mechanism, there is something to know about its internal making, well the phone Nokia P1, is known to be running on Android 7.0 Nougat out-of-the-box.
- The phone will be featuring 3-inch display and there will certainly be Gorilla Glass 5 on top. While talking about the resolution there will be either QHD or full-HD.
- The phone will be bundled with most recent Snapdragon 835 SoC together with 6GB of RAM.
- Those who love to take photos and think that bringing a camera dangling round their neck is a headache will find this phone highly suitable to click beautiful portrait as well as landscape pictures. As the rear camera is expected to feature a Zeiss-certified 22.6-megapixel sensor. So capturing the subtlety wont be an issue, and when you are clicking image saving all the best parts like the color, grain and resolution what more you can ask for. This Android Smartphone is known to be available with IP57-certification so water as well as dust won’t be able to cause any disturbance at any point. Even if by chance you drop the phone in water, the water resistance features keeps the phone safe.
- Best battery backup as the phone is said to have 3500 mAh battery, there won’t be any charging issues and as said above there is 128GB and 256GB storage facility so huge data can be kept.